SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there I wonder if anyone can help the middle jet in the engine bay seems to be missing the metal backing and is spewing liquid into my engine bay. Where can I get a new one from and is there a temporary fix available does anyone know?

·
Registered
9,123 Posts
Non-return valve shot.
Replace it.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Scuff the nozzle surface with sandpaper and apply JB Weld to the bottom button and around the base. It'll keep it from popping off.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers, however I now have a anew problem whereby the drivers side windscreen wiper doesn't return to correct rest position. It goes up and down all the way when wiping but won't seem to return to the rest position its too high up. Any ideas?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Just a heads up, if you're buying new washer jets, might as well get the others as well. When I replaced my passenger side one (only bought the one as it was the only broken one) I used it twice before the line pressure broke the center one as it was also brittle. Fixing the one just broke the next weakest now that the pressure was back to normal.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Advance Auto parts has the nozzles. I think they are made by Denso. Look on their website and you will find them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts