SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering how many saab owners in michigan would like to have an annual meeting and maybe a cruise. Open to suggestions I just think it would be a good time. I dont know of any clubs in michigan that do this, I have been to a couple regal club events with a friend of mine and it was just cool to hang out with others that admire cars and talk cars and bs around.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I'm sorry I totally missed this post. There is a Great Lakes Saab Club that does an annual meet and cruise. It's usually in October.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Great-Lakes-Saab-Club/321079112758

I've been wanting to go but they keep scheduling them on the same day as MSU football home games, which we have season tickets to (last year was UM vs MSU...) so I miss them. It'd be nice to have a spring/summer event.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if i can get this darn car going i would like to get as many people and cars together as possible to go on a summer weekend cruise. but problem is getting even a helping hand on this car or a point in the right direction

·
Super Moderator
9,453 Posts
ill to see how much ferry costs and how long that takes. That's about 3 hours on the road to the lake for me plus ferry ride.
zissou is coming all the way from minnesota!

·
Registered
580 Posts
I think I'm going to pass. It's easily $300 to cross and 3-4 hours of crossing time. That's 7 hours travel time =/

Ill keep looking through different ferry lines but it seems out of the cards.

·
Super Moderator
9,453 Posts
I think I'm going to pass. It's easily $300 to cross and 3-4 hours of crossing time. That's 7 hours travel time =/

Ill keep looking through different ferry lines but it seems out of the cards.
Don't blame you.

·
Registered
636 Posts
~5 hours for me, same as the ferry? Odd but whatever. I'll do it one year, but this is not the year for my loop through the UP, Wisc, Chicago, and back up to MI.

·
Super Moderator
9,453 Posts
Yeah no worries guys. We'll post some pics!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts