SaabCentral Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
I wish I lived in a place where in December people would still want to go to a park on a Saturday and show off their cars ;)

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Acidradio said:
I wish I lived in a place where in December people would still want to go to a park on a Saturday and show off their cars ;)
Be careful what you wish for.Had a co worker move down here a few years ago from St. Cloud,Mn,in november.He loved it.The best place he had ever been.By the end of August,after unbearable heat and humidity,bugs galore and two hurricanes.The worst place he had ever been.He went back to Mn.:lol:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
In Fort Pierce... you are right in the middle... 120 miles to Fort Lauderdale and 120 miles to Tampa... can literally go to the meetings from the Tampa and Fort Lauderdale people :)

SaabMon said:
That sounds great.I know where Lighthouse Point is.Maybe we could get something started.Have one in Fort Pierce!:cheesy:

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
seiplax said:
In Fort Pierce... you are right in the middle... 120 miles to Fort Lauderdale and 120 miles to Tampa... can literally go to the meetings from the Tampa and Fort Lauderdale people :)
I think Fort Lauderdale is a little closer(plus you have the turnpike and I95),compared to state road 60 from Vero Beach to Tampa. I lived in Tampa for quite a few years,before it became the megaopilis that it is today.But you are right,I could go to either one:D .It's hard to leave little Fort Pierce to travel to these urban nightmares.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts