SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
One thing about living in South Florida is that there is no Saab club.

I am not trying to set up a South Florida club, but I am thinking perhaps that some of the Saab owners would want to meet.

About the time Saturday December 15th at 3:00 PM, that is just a time I just randomly picked thinking that if people want to come, gives us enough time to come out with something fun for all of us to do.

The place I was thinking was the Markham Park in Weston, this place is central to everybody, including anybody who might want to come from Naples.

Markham Park
16001 West State Road 84
Weston, FL 33326-1232

So, if anybody in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach or Naples likes this idea, reply to this posting or send me a private message/email.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I would be interested :D
seiplax said:
One thing about living in South Florida is that there is no Saab club.

I am not trying to set up a South Florida club, but I am thinking perhaps that some of the Saab owners would want to meet.

About the time Saturday December 5th at 3:00 PM, that is just a time I just randomly picked thinking that if people want to come, gives us enough time to come out with something fun for all of us to do.

The place I was thinking was the Markham Park in Weston, this place is central to everybody, including anybody who might want to come from Naples.

Markham Park
16001 West State Road 84
Weston, FL 33326-1232

So, if anybody in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach or Naples likes this idea, reply to this posting or send me a private message/email.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
03Arc said:
i would go but what saturday will it be. because Dec 5 is a wednesday. but i am very interested!!!
Typo, I changed the details... its for the 15th.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im just waiting to see how many people will want to come..

That park seems to be the easiest place to get everybody together since there is plenty of parking area.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
seiplax said:
Im just waiting to see how many people will want to come..

That park seems to be the easiest place to get everybody together since there is plenty of parking area.

Any suggestions?
Where is Weston?

·
Registered
473 Posts
im down! maybe ill bring a new 97x Aero :) and if they arent workin ill bring the rest of the crew! 2 07 9-3 aeros, 1 02 9-5 aero maybe 1 03 9-3 arc and my 07 9-3 2.0T 60th AE

·
Registered
233 Posts
yea,i work 3-midnight down at mt sinai in miami.any semblance of a social life is out the window.its a good thing im already married,or id be one lonely gent.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Can we reschedule for Sunday 16th???

:roll: Ok

Little problem I just became aware off, that Saturday is my Wife's birthday... Sadly enough, I had forgoten!!!

Does anybody here have a problem if I reschedule this meeting for Sunday the 16th at 3 PM?

If we dont reschedule I will not be able to come that Saturday...

Thoughts???

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Saturday is better for me.Since I'll be coming from Fort Pierce,it would better to drive back Saturday evening or Sunday morning.How about Saturday at a later date?I.ll try to come irregardless when it is.Not many Saab events around here in our part of the woods.:)

·
Registered
72 Posts

Well the main person trying to organize this event can't make it on Saturday, and otherwise looks like we will have to postpone to after the holidays.

·
Registered
473 Posts
maybe if we plan a second meet in a month or so, we can do it at my familys saab dealership? that would be kinda cool! we have a whole lot right next to it thats empty fit about 50 or so cars

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
If this meetings turn out to be fun for everybody, If there is another one... it would have to be on the west coarst of Florida...

Naples isnt far...

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
FLA_SAAB_ DRIVER said:
maybe if we plan a second meet in a month or so, we can do it at my familys saab dealership? that would be kinda cool! we have a whole lot right next to it thats empty fit about 50 or so cars
That sounds great.I know where Lighthouse Point is.Maybe we could get something started.Have one in Fort Pierce!:cheesy:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts