SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I am looking at what else to do to my 90 9000s to spruce it up a bit, am thinking about changing the front grill to mesh this weekend. Everything is ready to go, I just have one concern. Will adding mesh reduce the air entry, therefore making my engine run hotter? Any input is appreciated and when done I will try to post pics. Thanks :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, and what kind of mesh did you use? Is the gutter guard from home depot ok?? It looks great btw :cheesy:

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Yep, I couldn't find the fancy stuff that everyone else has :confused:. I used the smallest spacing grid in the fencing section of the depot then put it at an angle so it didn't look like squares. Where could I get some of the nicer mesh that you guys all have?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got it, looks nice, just havnt put on the SAAB emblem :D . Do you think I should leave it silver or paint it black? Still trying to decide, lmk what you think. Thanks for all the help and if anyone needs more detailed instructions lmk. Hope the pic isnt too small, ill try to post more later, Pistons are on, they WILL WIN :nono;

Matthew

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts