SaabCentral Forums banner

321 - 340 of 342 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
96mn12

Purchased a mint aero silver steering wheel and gear-selector trim from 96mn12, got a great deal and was overall a pleasant experience. Thanks Joab!;ol;

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Purchased some spacers from Anthony1s, quick shipping and just as described. Thanks man!

·
Registered
139 Posts
biker50610

Bought a pair of Calipers and brackets from biker50610, good price and shipped next business day.

Thumbs up!

·
Registered
153 Posts
I was selling a part on here, and a member was interested in buying it. Jsullz PM'ed me offering a higher price to bump himself to "first in line." I reluctantly accepted, just because I hadn't responded to the first interested party yet and I'm really strapped for cash... but after telling him the shipping price, I got radio silence. Kind of scummy on his part. Needless to say, it will be going to the rightful first interested buyer.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Jakejm79

Just bought a set of wheels and a 3" catback from Jakejm79. He was great with communication and was willing to come my way a little bit to make picking the stuff up easier for me.

·
Registered
500 Posts
overflown - Real stand-up seller. Bought a discounted timing chain kit, pleasant transaction and it came quickly.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Excellent transaction

Needed an antenna mount/amplifier and associated parts for my 04 vert. Mine broke when I was trying to replace the worn mast. Tried for several weeks to locate a used one as they are out of stock new and will likely never be available new again. I saw that member Jim B is parting out an 04 vert and contacted him. We quickly agreed on a price. I sent money via paypal. Part was shipped quickly and arrived in great condition. Two thumbs up;ol;;ol;.

·
Registered
44 Posts
messiguy01 & Marcd7

Had very good deals with both of these members...

I bought a muffler and wagon rear shelf from messiguy01 and they were very well packed and just as described, and Marcd7 was nice enough to sell a CF dash in need of some work for basically nothing. I would definitely do another deal with both of them, great members!

·
Registered
19 Posts
unclemiltie!

Bought a used oem DIC from unclemiltie. Awesome dude, Bill was kind enough to throw the DIC on his car and test it out for a few days before confirming proper function of cassette. GREAT GREAT price including the shipping. Thanks Bill! ;ol;

·
Registered
40 Posts
nitrous9200

Met up with nitrous9200 for some Tech2 work (copying a spare key) over the weekend. Guy was super cool and awesome to deal with ;ol;

·
Registered
5 Posts
I can't post a thread for wanted for some reason

I tried to post a wanted for front lip it took me back with access denied but I could post in other section of SC

·
Registered
6 Posts
Lancer - Bought Parts - Parts were in great shape. Great communication. Would buy parts from again.

dmgb5 - Bought Parts - Part were near mint. Very fast shipping and a friendly guy. Would (and most likely will be again soon) buy from again.

SwedishLoyalty - Bought Car - Car was everything he said it was. Good communication and a really nice guy.

gbest - Sold Parts - Prompt payment. Good buyer.

There are some more I need to find their usernames though....

321 - 340 of 342 Posts