SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 342 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let's see if we can make one thread with your (good / bad) reviews of anything you bought or sold in the MarketPlace.

While it is understandable to be upset when you send someone money and never receive the goods, please refrain from posting inappropriate remarks and/or yelling and just state the facts.

From the SaabCentral terms and conditions:

7. Comments that could be construed as being potentially libellous may lead to SaabCentral being held responsible in a court of law. Contrary to popular belief, disclaimers of any type carry no legal weight whatsoever. Any potentially libellous material posted on SaabCentral will be removed as soon as it is noticed.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Lancer - Bought Parts - Parts were in great shape. Great communication. Would buy parts from again.

dmgb5 - Bought Parts - Part were near mint. Very fast shipping and a friendly guy. Would (and most likely will be again soon) buy from again.

SwedishLoyalty - Bought Car - Car was everything he said it was. Good communication and a really nice guy.

gbest - Sold Parts - Prompt payment. Good buyer.

There are some more I need to find their usernames though....

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
fphillips - Good man, sold me an inner driver and tripod bearing, and they were exactly as described. He even included the circlips! Shipped quickly. Knows lots about inter-year/model compatibility as well, and walked me through pay-pal as a first-timer. Would buy parts from him again.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
grkguy89 - Purchased sunroof trim piece. Communicated great, reasonable price, and shipped it right away! Part was a little dirty, but nothing 5 min couldn't fix. Overall: 5/5:cheesy:

·
Super Moderator
2,959 Posts
fphillips: Purchased tripod bearing and new oil filler tube for a fraction of the cost for new ones. Shiped quickly! 5/5
hkyassi: Have sold numorus things to him, always paid on time! Great buyer.

·
Registered
282 Posts
fphillips - good price, good part, very happy
tboy - good seller, good communication, part didn't work out but he was great to deal with.
zoomin - good communication, part as described

Could be others. No bad experiences to report.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Bought my EBC Yellowstuff front pads recently(now on my Aero:D) from ADouglas and it went very well indeed, shipped quickly, even before my Paypal payment had cleared :0 . They were in like new and unused condition with the break in coating intact as promised, no damage that I, or my tuner/mechanic noticed. They are working great, really great so far, amazing braking performance !

·
Registered
806 Posts
1oldsaabman: sold me a set of viggen wheels for a great price, shipped them quickly, great to buy from

anarchyx34: bought a transmission from him, went out of his way to meet my dad so he could pick it up, awesome seller

·
Registered
832 Posts
BlwnSln - BUYERS BEWARE...purchased aero fuel injectors, rail, FPR and remus exhaust from him back in Oct 09. Injectors, rail and FPR arrived a few weeks later (one injector had a broken plastic plug but i think it will still work). Anyhow weeks went by. Kept sending emails for status on the exhaust, started getting the run around. Some other members were starting to post complaints about broken parts received. He then started too respond to emails towards the new year. He even went as far as asking where i would like the exhaust cut from. Then emails went stale again. Emailed him again asking for status then he asked me for more money to ship the exhaust. Nonetheless its about to be May 2010 and still no exhaust. Funny thing is all the posts on his "Aero Partout" thread mysteriously dissappeared. I believe there were even a couple members pursuing some legal action, not sure what happened with there cases. Proceed with caution

·
Registered
136 Posts
04AeroSS - Great to deal with. Bought a stock air box from him. Soon after I sent the money, I got a confirmation e-mail from UPS saying that the package had been sent. Received the package yesterday, and opened it today. Everything was as described. Even offered advice for future mods, and welcomed me to the community. 10/10

·
Registered
142 Posts
winkshog
- Bought a starter and ignition switch from him , very good prices and the parts worked perfectly. I believe he is parting out a 96 turbo he has a listing in the forums. I paid via paypal the next day he shipped them to me with a tracking number.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Winkshog - +1 to the comments from 11-22

Bought a bunch of parts from him (Winkshog). Have them all. Good condition, etc. etc.

Would buy more, if I needed to.

Perhaps next week when something else breaks....

winkshog
- Bought a starter and ignition switch from him , very good prices and the parts worked perfectly. I believe he is parting out a 96 turbo he has a listing in the forums. I paid via paypal the next day he shipped them to me with a tracking number.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Have gotten a few parts from Brian, excellent!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Bought a set of Hirsch 18inch wheels from: BlackNight95
Very easy to deal with and had fantastic communication with him, I need to buy him a beer when I'm in Singapore again, thats a promise.

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
bought a strut tower brace from kcrnmale great seller and he shipped it out almost immediately after my purchase and it was in PERFECT condition

1 - 20 of 342 Posts