SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know there has been alot of threads about this and im sorry but where do i buy one and how do you install it?

·
Registered
13 Posts
9-3sleeper said:
www.smartperformance.net jeff will help you out with any questions about install.
Dang, beat me to it...
Installation guides are downloadable on the Smart Performance website.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
baysailor said:
Dang, beat me to it...
Installation guides are downloadable on the Smart Performance website.
Haha, sorry man. I dont have an MBC because T7s cant handle them, but I do really like my SMBC, easily the best bang for my buck, and I hear the MBC+A has an even bigger effect.

·
Registered
13 Posts
9-3sleeper said:
Haha, sorry man. I dont have an MBC because T7s cant handle them, but I do really like my SMBC, easily the best bang for my buck, and I hear the MBC+A has an even bigger effect.
Ordered an SMBC for mine (wife's fun car actually) just the other day. Looking forward to getting it.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
baysailor said:
Ordered an SMBC for mine (wife's fun car actually) just the other day. Looking forward to getting it.
You wont be disapointed, just dont try and get too much out of it, once you get that extra pep durring acceleration, be happy with it. When you push it too much the car goes into limp home mode and then you ahve to re set the ECU. Not a big deal but it is an extra step to take.

·
Registered
412 Posts
i use an mbc......cause i have a t5.....but what does an mbc+a do that different from an mbc...and what does a smbd do.....i always get different answers on it...so i wanna see what the real answer is....lol

drew

1 - 7 of 7 Posts