SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 269 Posts

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coils are in Will post up reviews once they are installed. Doing the wrench work my self so it should be fun (not) but they are very light and seem to be made of quality material

·
Registered
707 Posts
I can't keep up with you! :)

[Looking forward, as always, to your expanded, clear-eyed, write-up]

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't keep up with you! :)

[Looking forward, as always, to your expanded, clear-eyed, write-up]

I thought it looked hard but it seems relatively easy so may attempt it this weekend!

You can't keep up because you dont break your car as much :(:(:(:lol:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Great . Can't wait to see some pictures and see how much you lower the car.

This is the kit I'm planning on buying for my TX.

You might end up pushing me into a purchase here!

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
finally giving it the drop it needed!!! you going with new wheels i noticed the ones you had before were up in the adds? going to look amazing! ;ol; ....... hey one more thing you mind waying them so i can get a reference on weight?
Nope no Drop or at least I hope not I don't know what maximum height is but I need to watch my car don't want to slam it I will start off super high and go from there. Sold the wheels for another project car I am working on so concentrating less on the saab besides reliability.

Sure I will weigh the current coils and the maptun ones. I highly doubt there is a weight difference but lets find out.

·
Registered
290 Posts
noticed in the first photo maptuns adjustable camber feature..............

an elongated slot for top hub mounting bolts ... they oversell a simple slot on advertising haha

good looking bit of kit though remember to get proper alignment done after fitting mate

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
noticed in the first photo maptuns adjustable camber feature..............

an elongated slot for top hub mounting bolts ... they oversell a simple slot on advertising haha

good looking bit of kit though remember to get proper alignment done after fitting mate
Yeapo def alignment and also thinking about corner balancing.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Starting the install on Thursday :) Should be finished by Saturday want to take my time documenting and installing everything.
Thank you for that! This really is the only option for us XWD guys and I haven't really found a review on these yet. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

1 - 20 of 269 Posts