SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening guys,

I just got my stage one Maptun tune and installed it, did two key cycles and got a check engine light for rod knock detection sensor I cleared it and drove because it sounded the exact same, drove it around a bit seemed a little more torquey getting off the line but accelerating up to 40 just merging to a road it seemed to stay locked at like 2500-3000rpms until it shifted up and was really torque-y. I got the rod knock sensor again after doing another couple key cycles so I just set it back to factory tune. Any advice on what to do?

Thanks

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sounds more like a P0325 which is a knock sensor code,the B207 engine doesn't have..
"P0325(00) Knock Detection Circuit -No activity" Is what both my readers said oddly enough I just tested it loading the tune up and cycling the key on in my driveway (not driving it) the check engine light did not come on but both readers detected the code. so whats the verdict doc

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I contacted Maptun and they loaded a special new tune for my car since they have never seen this before, I just tested it did about 4 key cycles and a test drive and than a final key cycle no check engine no code, I wont be driving her till later so Ill check again then but for now it works and she is QUICK she builds boost so quickly

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.