SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As it turns out you can't relicense the product unless you are the original owner. BSR is similar although they offer a trade in option.

A paper weight it is.

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
50 bucks shipped? im not into the whole reliscenseing thing i know that will cost a butt load.

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
you have to contact them, most often if your not the original owner they will not relicense it... i have heard that about the bsr's. when relicensing you have to prove you are the original owner of the ppc providing proof of purchase and such. the person i bought my exhaust had to do it and they said they will never go though it again.

the main issue with reliscensing is that on person can buy it and then give it to their friend and they can use it, so often they will not do it and they will say just buy it new or they will charge you around the same price as a new one.

i would contact them and see what they say

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Maptuner for use on Saab. I had this installed on my 2005 93 2.0t until it was written off. I was able to uninstall it prior to the Saab untimley departure (RIP). I currently have a Subaru (miss the Saab) so this is of no use to me.

This unit in in perfect working order but will not operate on any vehicle until it has been relicensed through www.maptun.com. Please contact Maptun for details, you are buying the hardware only from me.

It is in mint condition (used once) and comes with everything needed to install in your car once the product has been relicensed. For pictures or questions please email [email protected]. Item located in Canada.
$200USD obo.

DO NOT SEND ME A PM.

No bites on Kijiji? :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts