SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I’ve owned a 2005 Saab 9-3 linear for a year now with no major problems, replaced countless maintenance parts, ran strong with clean start up at first crank until a few days ago. I had the dreaded throttle codes so I replaced the gas pedal and throttle body/gasket, now no throttle codes. Now intermittent codes of p0300 and sometimes p0171. So now it has a long crank time but always starts and runs, has high idle, backfires when I want to speed up after driving awhile. So I cleaned maf and then the MAP
So pulling the map by the throttle body I looked in the port where the sensor sits and it looks like something is broken or stuck in there...... what do y’all think??

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bad turbo bypass valve? Maf or map sensor going bad? No codes today but haven’t fired up the car to full temp

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Or weak battery, if I leave electronics on for too long battery dies?? I replaced top turbo inlet hose no slit, also checked outlet no slits, no breaks in any vac lines

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hm ok well I already replaced CPS but I can try that...
Im gonna replace MAP sensor, found a cheap one, I have all symptoms for map as of now

1 - 5 of 5 Posts