SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a 2004 9-5 combi with 100k miles, recently about a week prior, had water pump replaced which blew out my heater bypass switch from the increased pressure.
Now am getting a bucking problem at low, med and heavy accelleration. Fault codes pulled Mass air and Crank position sensors. Checked the connectors and put some dielectric grease in case of moisture in them, after 1st time.
Am I missing something, what do they have in common for a double fault or are they common failures like the water pump and heater bypass switch for the mileage?

·
Registered
8,291 Posts
No connection there really, probably just a coincidence. Cheap and easy DIY fizes both, and the CPS does go bad

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
update

Okay, I have forgot to mention that when changing the water pump, I cleaned the Maf upon reinstall.
Replaced Maf last night and waiting on enginge to cool down today to replace the crank sensor.

This morning, car sputtered at acceleration and check engine light came on again. went to scan codes expecting only P0336 ckp to show. What did I see, the darn P0100 Maf popped up also!!! :evil::evil::evil:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts