SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently bought my dream 89 spg and have been going over it slowly when after pulling the driver side tire I discovered this ingenious use of a lug nut, obviously not from saab. Sign of things to come...

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
So I recently bought my dream 89 spg and have been going over it slowly when after pulling the driver side tire I discovered this ingenious use of a lug nut, obviously not from saab. Sign of things to come...

Dear god…. Good luck and hopefully nothing else too odd ball.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bought the car advertised as a 4spd (bushing screw too long hits the steering rack when trying to shift into 5th lol) that needs new engine. I think I found the engine problem... At least I have seatbelts.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Bought the car advertised as a 4spd (bushing screw too long hits the steering rack when trying to shift into 5th lol) that needs new engine. I think I found the engine problem... At least I have seatbelts.

Good luck and hopefully you find all the parts you need and the parts that shouldn’t be there.

This reminds me of my buddy who bought a house only to find the basement is entirely “wired” via extension cords in the walls. The experience will be…. Interesting. Good on you for tackling it though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts