SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anything going on anytime soon in the New England area? Looking to meet up with some fellow Saabers, even if it is something small. Willing to travel a bit. Lemme know!

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I had planned a few cruises last year and I'm sure there will be something in the pipeline for this spring. The first planned event as of now is a gathering called "springtime in sweden" that takes place in Amherst, NH. I believe it will be happening towards the end of April.

Be sure to keep your eye on this board though for more!

·
Registered
154 Posts
I am always down for a meet up but i dont know anyone in the area that drives saabs, where in southern MA are you sdoo500? I am in Milford

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello everyone- Are there any more meetups in the works? In reading some past posts, it looks like I might be a month or two too late :(

I'm in North Reading, MA- Would really like to attend something big or small. Just read about the annual convention in Albany- it's tempting

Any of you planning on attending?

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
SOC in Albany should be fun. There is a lot going on, they say it's a 4 day event. I plan to get there friday PM and stay through Saturday, probably come home Saturday night.

The following Sunday is Swedish Car Day at the Larz Anderson auto museum in Brookline, right near you. That's a great event as well, usually with a huge turnout of SAABs, and a few Volvos. I'll be at that for sure as well!

Then in the fall I plan to set up another cruise, unless someone else wants to take the reigns and come up with something?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts