SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdie. Am looking around for a Saab 9-3. Having had several Saabs throughout the years, have been stuck in the 1990s with two Saabs. Am maintaining one as it is an awesome car. The second one has been a workhorse. Superb on the highway, but have used it to tow 1.5 tons of firewood, and while it still runs really well, it is at a crossroads with some niggling things. So am looking to get into the 2000s. And putting it out there... anyone have, know of, looking to sell a 9-3? Good condition that Saab owners tend to do. Moderate to low miles sure. 2007 on. Gotta put it out there that we are not wealthy people... have dealt with crushing medical stuff for years (missus is a liver transplant, 25 years out which is fantastic, 6 total joint replacements... we work very hard at this). But it renders us to be frugal as we face more surgeries. My thing is, Saab is all I know. We've had a line on some Saabs but by the time we get to them, they get sold... sigh. So am putting out there and asking... anyone looking to sell a 9-3 in the near future? tx

Am in Colorado but am open to anywhere..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello,

I'm the proud owner of a parchment silver six speed Saab 9-3 Aero with under 60k miles. I'm out of Maine so it's a bit of a trip; however, I am considering a new home for my Saab!

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you're still looking (probably not since your post was in September) but just in case, I am wanting to sell my 2004 Saab 9-3. I mainly drive my Ford F150 since I need it most days for work but I wanted to save miles on my truck so I bought the 9-3 and have now realized I never should've bought it because of like I said needing my truck for work to haul things in the bed of it almost everyday. Anyways main reason I want to sell the Saab all of a sudden is because my dad has convinced me I need to get a Miata so we can race them together on the NASA circuit. That being said, I don't need my truck, (which I'll never let go!) the Saab and a Miata.

It's an automatic 9-3 convertible. Now it is a 2004 so it's got it's quircks that don't work but the exterior is a beauty. It's a charcoal dark dark brown like color. If interested, I'll gladly tell you anything and everything you want to know about the car and send pics.

Email me at [email protected] or call at 706-306-9482

Thanks,
Steven

Btw I live in Georgia.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts