SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife's 6 cyl 2000 9-5 check engine light was blinking and recently staying on. My mechanic put the Tech II on it and he said it showed misfiring. He asked me if my Wife was filling up someplace different lately. When I asked her she said no but she was putting in the cheaper regular to save money (nice :nono; ). My guess is this is why the light is on now again even though the mechanic reset it. The tanks almost empty now.

Should I put in new plugs and maybe run a few tanks of premium through it, does anyone think this will help?

G

·
I would think your plugs will be ok, its only one tank ful :confused: . Deffo go for a tank of premium, I think I would pop in some Redex as well, to get rid off any rubbish left behind. :cheesy:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Finn said:
I would think your plugs will be ok, its only one tank ful :confused: . Deffo go for a tank of premium, I think I would pop in some Redex as well, to get rid off any rubbish left behind. :cheesy:
Thx for your quick reply. I think she's been doing this for the past "few months" :roll:

I'll try the redex or something similar if I can't find redex at a store like Pepboys in my area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts