SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
00 9-3 automatic. Check eng light came on codes showed misfires.. changed IDM, plugs looked good, reset ECU; drove fine two days, (no light no issue) now same prob with 1251 and 1260 codes only. Must hold accelerator down to start and 30 seconds after or will stall.
I was advised to calibrate AF meter and reset ECU again after. I cant find a procedure to reset the AF meter or test it.
Any help or advice would be appreciated!

Car idles very low and has a miss at all rpms, ce light on

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
If you KNOW the IDM is good, and you KNOW the plugs are right (BCPR7Es11)
then I'd reckon you have a fuel delivery problem--either a plugged filter, or some issue with the FPR, or the pump not delivering pressure. Crank it cold. Do NOT hold the accelerator down AND DO NOT LET IT START. The plugs should be soaked with fuel. If not, we've found your problem and must think from there.
-Cm

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! i wasnt really considering fuel but makes sense. I mainly cant understand after replacing the ignition unit and the ECU reset that it ran perfect for 2 days.... then started again... like today, started perfectly, ran perfect to work but same codes show now 1251 and 1260 again and CE is still on... what a mess!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.