SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a 2005 9-2 Arc Convertible that has the passenger side low beam headlight that's not working. I've checked the bulb, the fuse and the mechanism that is affixed to the back of the bulb and still can't get it to work. I've switched everything over to the driver side and I can get the light to work. Not sure what I'm missing.

Best Regards,

Todd

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Hus_sho,

I'll check tomorrow the verify. I'm assuming that I'll be checking voltage to the little connector that attached to the box that connects to the bulb?

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
There is the socket inside the housing, and there is the connector from outside the housing .. check at both , hope u know which pins to check for what

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is the socket inside the housing, and there is the connector from outside the housing .. check at both , hope u know which pins to check for what
Hi Hus-Sho, unfortunately, I have no idea which pins to check for voltage. However, I'm sure I can find out. Thanks...

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I recall correctly, I didn't notice a socket inside the light housing. The xenon bulb is connected to the housing with a clip and then there's the unit that attaches to the back of the xenon bulb that has what appears to be a 4 pin connector.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Oooh, xenon are a different story and i dont suggest testing if u dont know what u doing, they could generate high voltage

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Unfortunately, now the driver side low beam headlight has started to work intermittently as well. The passenger side doesn't come on at all. Wish me luck as I have no idea where the hell to begin. LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts