SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just did something totally irresponsible and picked up a 1990 SPG *before* I have sold my Mazdaspeed6. I don't know what I was thinking, but I just did it. One owner for the first 16 years, kept meticulous care of it, bought and serviced at the same dealership all that time. Second owner just got engaged and has too many cars now and needs to get rid of one.

Picking it up sometime next week probably. Will post pics then.

Someone please help me with the panic. I have a new baby, new 9-5, and a Mazda to sell. It's all going to be OK, right? :)

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Sure, just slam a couple beers now, cause once you get that SPG, you won't have the time.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
volswagn said:
Someone please help me with the panic. I have a new baby, new 9-5, and a Mazda to sell. It's all going to be OK, right? :)
yeah yeah yeah ... when you've got a mortgage and two kids in college at the same time (and a third in the wings) come tell me your troubles :cheesy: Just remember what it said on the cover of the Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy - "Don't Panic" - and everything will be just fine!

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
How old is the baby ???? Have u taught it how to chop wood yet ??? take your pound and up it one Grif :lol: .

Dont stress re money ... The spgs are really comfy ... if you fold the back seat down .. U can sleep in there ... not sure re the 3 of u tho ... The heater is great too .( u just need to find a petrol supply ) ... Some clever engineering will see u with a bar b q plate on the turbo ...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
grif900 said:
How much for the kid?:cheesy:
LOL... I guess I should've said, "I have a new baby in the house, a new 9-5 in the house, and I still have to sell my Mazda..."

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AUSSIE900 said:
The spgs are really comfy ... if you fold the back seat down .. U can sleep in there ... not sure re the 3 of u tho ... The heater is great too .( u just need to find a petrol supply ) ... Some clever engineering will see u with a bar b q plate on the turbo ...
Good to know we'll be safe and comfy when we're LIVING IN A SAAB DOWN BY THE RIVER! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts