SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1991 900S 2 door. I paid $500 US about 10 months ago for this car, the only work I did was a new exhaust. This car is in "Good" Exterior Condition and "Poor" Interior condition (Ripped roof lining, ripped front seats, otherwise fine inside) The car however, runs like a top, i have never had an issue with it driving. Other issues are AC not working, and e-brake not working well, but works, also, reverse lights not working, but bulbs are fine so i cant trace it. also passenger window not working. Im not sure if i should try and fix the few things wrong, or just put ot back for sale for 500 and try to dump it, or could i get more as it 1000?

Just looking for feeback on a 900 in this condition and whats a fair asking price.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
i'm looking at the 900 forums... but anywho... i'd say 1100 would even be pushing it. if it's like mine... settle for WHATEVER you can get off it..

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
With those problems it won't pass safety inspection, and whoever buys it is going to need to do some serious interior work. I'd sell it for what I paid for it-- the new exhaust, while nice, doesn't actually add to the value of the car.

·
Registered
5,975 Posts

If you can be bothered pop down to a local scrappy, you never know you might be able to replace alot of that for a few $'s and a days work, may not get alot more for it but you'd prob shift it quicker.

Other than that, just stick in to ebay with a low reserve, offer it as a good parts car and see what you get.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorr if i posted in the wrong forum by accident. anyways, i know a few of those items wont pass inspection, might be a good idea to try and fix and see what i can get. hmmm, ok...thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts