SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan to bring my car in tomorrow to have the dealer disable the drl's via the tech 2 and was wondering what else people have asked the dealer to change via this tool.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I had the dealer disable my DRL today as well. I also asked for them to check the Climate Control/Heated Seats functionality. It appears as though Heated Seats doesnt work without the Climate Control being on. But they said that they couldn't do anything, since it was designed that way. (which i find very annoying). My old 9-5, i can turn the heated seats on without having the Climate Control on.

·
Registered
679 Posts
.Comfort Close

.Auto Re-circulate on Washer Use (30 seconds?), prevents the smell of the windshield washer fluid, nice feature.

There's many more but those two did it for me. Where's that link! Well do a search there's a ton more to choose from.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if comfort close is where you can hold the key unlock/lock down and open/close the windows/sunroof then I have that. but there is a malfunction w/ that as the passenger window and sunroof operate w/ this but not the drivers window, I tried to have the window re-learn its limits and the one touch up and down work for the drivers window- i'll have the tech check it out.

auto recirculate sounds cool, I'll ask for them to do that as well.

I'm also going to ask them to turn the beep on when locking the doors. have it auto lock at speed and unlock when turning the car off.

I found the link in the faq and by searching but the posts were dated so I figured I'd throw the question out there in the event something new came out.

I'm going to inquire about bluetooth integration and see if the onstar buttons can be disabled- gets annoying when I accidentally push the button on the steering wheel and would like to use it w/ my cell phone but that doesn't seem possible right now so I'd rather it be shut off.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MrSaab95 said:
also asked for them to check the Climate Control/Heated Seats functionality. It appears as though Heated Seats doesnt work without the Climate Control being on. But they said that they couldn't do anything, since it was designed that way. (which i find very annoying). My old 9-5, i can turn the heated seats on without having the Climate Control on.
I was going to inquire about that b/c I noticed the lack of heated seats function w/out the climate control off, oh well I can live w/ turning the heat on if I have the need for the seats being warm.

·
Registered
59 Posts
JAR said:
.Comfort Close

.Auto Re-circulate on Washer Use (30 seconds?), prevents the smell of the windshield washer fluid, nice feature
This change is a must IMO. The original washer fluid that came in my Saab was extremely potent! I'm talking chemical warfare potent! :lol: I'm curious....does anyone know the brand of washer fluid that comes with a new Saab?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts