SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, I'm looking for a radio wire harness. Walmart, Pepboys and many other local stores have a bunch harnesses for other cars just none for Saabs. Is there a harness say for a different car that will work? If not where is the best place to get a harness. cheapest/easiest.

Also, it's a 1992 saab 9000 and in the hot sun it always wants to overheat in short traffic. Is it supposed to run this hot? Is there something i can do to keep it at a lower temperature.

·
Banned
637 Posts
The Saab parts Catalogue has a listing for a surprising number of Audio Adapter Harnesses... you COULD try the dealer:)

·
Registered
102 Posts
About the overheating: i've read posts that this is normal- to run a little hot- in saabs that are as old as yours and mine. I tried searching for 'overheating' in the forum to give you a link but couldn't find it right away. you could try a more thorough search. Mine does the same, the temp gauge goes up considerably when im sitting in traffic and/or its hot out. Obviously if it is approaching red and doesnt stop then you have a big problem. Mine will get about 75% of the way up there every now and then.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts