SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for peeled/chipped front and rear Saab badges for a 2002 9-5. I'm going to use some custom peel and stick badges. Willing to trade for mine which are in perfect condition.

Please PM.

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
Adhesive still good on yours? How would I put them on? Mine are peeling and chipping and I want to replace them.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Adhesive still good on yours? How would I put them on? Mine are peeling and chipping and I want to replace them.
That's a good question. Mine are on the car so technically I'd have to remove them. I'd most likely use lighter fluid and dental floss to remove the foam adhesive from the car body.

You would most likely have to use new foam tape adhesive or something similar to re-secure them.

Regardless if you do buy new ones I'd buy your old ones from you.

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
Ok. I'll think about how I'll do it. If I get new ones I'll sell you mine pretty cheap. I'll look more into how to get them off.

·
Registered
707 Posts
To reattach them just go to your local auto parts store and get some double sided molding tape. The stuff is magic. I have about 5 feet of the stuff holding an oem ng-900 spoiler on just fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts