SaabCentral Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know I've been working on this car for a while only to discover that it has a bad rod knock. I'm looking for interest in parting the car out. If there is enough interest, I will officially list the parts for sale. As far as I can tell, the car is in great shape with the exception of the engine and turbo. I replaced the timing components, water pump and alternator. I will be more than happy to take them off again and sell them for a reduced price (slightly used, no miles, 1/2 hour run time). The interior is black leather. The seats look immaculate for 105k miles. The DIC is perfect with no missing pixels. Has climate control. The car is in Indianapolis, IN if anyone wants to have a look at it. I'm willing to let the car go as a whole for what I have in it... ~$1500. I know I can get a lot more from it if I part it out, but if someone speaks up and says they will drive it away tomorrow, knock and all for $1500, it's yours.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The SID seems to be a very popular item. I put a link above to a video showing the display SID and ACC displays. I've already got a taker on the SID/stereo and the ACC. I'm pretty sure I will be parting the car out. I need to take an inventory of the parts and see how much work I'm willing to do. There is a local guy that wants the tranny, I need to talk to him about the car tomorrow.

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
FOR SALES ADS GO IN THE CLASSIFIED FORUMS PLEASE! :nono;

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.