SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a few topics about this on these forums but I'm ready now to buy some new custom badges for the hood, trunk, and possibly the caps on the wheels for my '97 900 SE Convertible.. Since I've started looking all I can find is 2.5" ones and i measured my hood emblem and it's 1.9" and for the life of me I couldnt find anything besides the original emblem decals or replacements to if anyone can link me to a website that has some of these in the size I need or actually makes it themselves I'd be really grateful.

Emblems I'd be looking for would be 1, 3, 4, or 7 from this site:
http://www.howbazaar.ca/All_Designs.jpg
4 would be most preferable. thx guys

·
Registered
12,355 Posts
There's a guy on the 9-3 forum in Spain that does custom raised overlays for the badges. Look over there and email him to see if he can do some custom badges for you... Ron

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Griffin gear used to make emblems; may be able to check with him

I am pretty sure Hkayssi used to do them as well; check with him (on this forum)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I contacted focuslima a few times on ebay which is who I assume you're referring to Ron, but never got a reply from him so I skipped that..
I wound up buying this. Which looks really good, I'll post some pics when I get it on.

Do you have any pictures of the emblems on your car, itsetp? If the one I bought looks good I'm looking to get a few more for the wheels and trunk..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just got the badge yesterday (had to get it shipped from the UK) looks pretty damn good, took some pics:

this was what the old badge looked like from the back in case some people were wondering

badge on the car

badge from the side

1 - 7 of 7 Posts