SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for Caliper and Bracket for Turbo X 345mm rotor and 291mm rotor
Do you guys know any Calipers that it will fit.
Also I need to know that if I need to upgrade my Brake Hose and the Bracket too.
I am using EBC Yellow Stuff Pad.
My car is 2007 9-3 2.0T Sport Sedan Automatic with 18 inch Enkei Razor Rim. Have a Stock brake kit.
Please let me know if you guys can find and sell it to me. Thanks!

·
Registered
106 Posts
In order to be positive that we're finding the correct parts for your need, please provide us with your VIN and brake code (left front door jam, vehicle spec decal, 2 digit codes at the bottom.) If you could post a photo of the tag, that would make things very easy for us.

You can also call us with this information, and speak to us directly. (800) 467-9769

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hard...

The Parts are all dry right now. So I couldn't...Maybe I just have to use front 345mm rear 291mm rotor, and EBC Yellow Stuff Pad with my 2007 9-3 2.0T stock bracket and caliper. Neobrothers told me it might fit...Feeling so miserable...hope it fits...Hope I had a bigger and fancy caliper for better performance. :cry:

Were you able to find what you were looking for?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hello,

Thanks for contacting us. In order to answer your request I need to have the VIN and the brake codes off your data plate. As Mike stated, the easiest way to give me this data is a digital snap of the data plate in the left front door jamb. Feel free to contact me directly at extension 303 at 800-467-9769. Look forward to hearing from you.

Dean Bergeron
Customer Service

1 - 5 of 5 Posts