SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When a 9-5 is wrecked or dies where does it go? I'll be damned to find one in a junkyard! I've stumbled upon 900's, 9000's 9-3's no 9-5's. I've tried going to a few yards that pull the parts and they usually have to have the parts shipped from another yard and the prices they want are really out of pocket! I live in eastern Pa. and I'll drive 2 hours or so to find a 9-5 that hasn't been torched or already crushed. The parts I need are stupid little parts like the silicone elbow going into the throttlebody, a plastic intake tube (not the metal one), the inside driver-side door pull (tan), a drivers seat or just the bottom part of the seat, a full size 16" rim for a spare, the front ash tray, and I know I'm dreaming with this last one, a turbo, just to have for a back up. Does anyone know a secret area that is filled with 9-5 ready to part out?!?!:confused:

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
a few 9-5s in the local yard near me.:confused:

try another yard?

I figured they are faily common, they are old cars by now with reduced value...good for salvage picking.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Goldwing is more than likely your best bet. They've got dozens upon dozens of every kind of Saab sold in the states.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts