SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just want the inlet pipe from a t7... the one that connects to a tdo4... i need it to try a project i am working on, and it can be from a 9-5 or a 9-3 doesnt matter.. if it were a 9-5 aero pipe that would b great, but any will work... thanks....

i know there are a lot of people out there with the td04 turbos now and was just wondering if anyone had one of these lying around.

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
Hey Rico,

I have one sitting on my workbench. When do you need it?

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whenever u can send it to me ill give u the shipping money...also what year is it off of and what car.. if u know?

.. btw bad news about the rims.. i have to con my dad into painting yours... call me up sometime 860-818-3796 ill tell u what the deal is....

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
Rico, it's from a 2001 B205R engine, used in a 9-3 SE. It's from the engine I put in my car. It had 15,000 miles on it.

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
Craig is getting the intake pipe and one of the hoses (if I can find it) but I'm using mostly everything from the engine except for the intake. I sold the turbo a long time ago...

I might have some other bits and parts, tho.....Let me know what you need....

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
call me sometime tomorrow and ill give u my address and some kinda payment or sumthin...

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
That sounds fine....I'll get it in the mail on Thursday or Friday and I'll tell you what the postage is....

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
mike, it's going to be a bit before i can make use of the intercooler pipe...
don't worry about bringing it to f1 if you go. I'll catch up to you some other time.

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
Craig,

No sweat....If you're ever in this part of the state, just swing by and pick it up. I'll put it aside for you....

Rick,

I have your address, so I'll send it out tomorrow....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts