1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name:Nick

Location - additional details: Central NY

Means of contact: PM

I'm beginning to look around for a new vehicle. Would love to stay in the saab world. I would prefer a 9-3 Aero Sportcombi in manual, but will consider non-aero's or another 9-5 (would be my third, '04 and newer only), so long as they're manual wagons. Not particularly interested in grey's or silvers. Hoping to stay in the neighborhood around 120k mi's or lower.

I'm currently driving an '04 9-5 Aero Sportcombi, manual, laser red. 195k mi's. In pretty good shape for the age, doglegs repaired a few years back but beginning to bleed thru a little, mechanically solid, well maintained by me. Nothing particularly wrong with it, just looking to switch things up a bit and get into something with fewer miles. Not interested in selling it outright at this point, but would be open to a partial trade & additional cash for something meeting my criteria above.

Let me know if you have something you think I may be interested in!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have on '07 93 Sportcombi in gray with 162K. 6-spd 60th anniversary edition. I bought it new with mostly highway miles for kids' hockey tournaments and hwy commutes. Clean in and out. Car is in Danbury CT, close to NY border rt 84.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Still in the market? I have an '04 9 5 Aero wagon, automatic, sunroof, ventilated seats, alloy wheels, About 140k miles. Shape - better than good, probably not excellent. i have better pics

Saab 9 5 Aero wagon 2004.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts