SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 9-5 Gary Fisher wagon with the distinctive Gary Fisher model 17" wheels. They are in good shape but I want a more conventional tire and need to go down to 16" to do so. Let me know if anyone is willing to work out a trade or if you have a decent set of 16" wheels for a 2000 9-5 wagon for sale.

PM me. Thanks!:)

·
Registered
751 Posts
Hey i have a set of 16inch vikings for sale, they are painted black.
Id let all 4 go for around 170$ and you pay shipping.

No tires included Just Rims
Shipping from 34669
idk how much these rims wiegh probally in the low 20lbs area

·
Registered
726 Posts
I have a 2000 9-5 Gary Fisher wagon with the distinctive Gary Fisher model 17" wheels. They are in good shape but I want a more conventional tire and need to go down to 16" to do so. Let me know if anyone is willing to work out a trade or if you have a decent set of 16" wheels for a 2000 9-5 wagon for sale.

PM me. Thanks!:)
I have a set of closed lug vikings if you willing to trade.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
whats these wheels called...i would trade..
I don't know any other name for them but I believe they are unique to the Gary Fisher wagon.

Are yours 16" and what kind of condition are the wheels in? What kind of tires are on them and how old and what condition are the tires? Quakertown is not too far from where I work so we could work something out.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is exactly what they look like. In fact this my exact car...stock photo. It's dark and raining now so I will try and get some pics asap.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
i have 16in ronals with older Rikken Raptor tires let me know if you're interested, I'm in Pine grove, PA on weekends and I work in Doylestown, PA

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Thanks J for the trade.

I hope you get good winter/all season tires for the 16" wheels.

Best wishes, Kyle
Thanks to you to Kyle! As mentioned, there is some time to go as the tires on there now are not so old... about 9 mos. or so. But they are far from top of the line. They are Runways! OK as mentioned in better weather and even rain. But snow(and we had lots of that this year) forget about it!

I'll start looking on tirerack and such in the months to come!;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts