SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an aero, any mileage but the lower the better. No color preference. California car, due to all the smog regulations ?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Looking for an aero, any mileage but the lower the better. No color preference. California car, due to all the smog regulations ?
Still Looking? I'm about to post mine up soon. 2010 Aero, 2.8T AWD, Silver Metallic. 68K miles - California Car.

Located in San Diego.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still Looking? I'm about to post mine up soon. 2010 Aero, 2.8T AWD, Silver Metallic. 68K miles - California Car.

Located in San Diego.
View attachment 270215
Depends ?, I’m still somewhat searching but my budget has been reduced due to certain circumstances. All depends on the price, also I’m from the Central Valley so I’d have to catch a flight down there too

·
Registered
29 Posts
Once I get the rear lightbar sent out and fixed, I'm planning on listing it for $14K and see where it goes from there. Its a good car. I bought it with 17k on the clock. Everything works - both heated seats, tail lights have been switched over to LEDs, rear light bar will soon be operational, upgraded to Brembo front brakes - all the common 9-5 problems have been taken care of. Best of all - ALL maintenance has been kept up (serviced the entire XWD system twice over the last 50k miles). Dealer serviced up to 54K miles - serviced by me thereafter.

Let me know if you're interested. Should be up for sale in the next few weeks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts