SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Im looking at a 1987 900 4 door, non turbo manual 5 spd with 240,000 kms on the clock. Its at an Auto Auction and they are looking for $1000 CND for it. The interior is pretty gross and I drove it around the lot, but hard to tell when you cant go about 30kms/hr. Started up great in -20 weather today, heater works, but is definately nothing special. Service history is almost non existent, but do have some records, but doesnt appear to be much more than oil changes, nothing major. Its a local car and has had one owner.

Wondering if I should pick this sucker up. Go to the auction on the weekend and do some low bidding, or walk away as this isnt exactly what I want. Older SAABS are very very rare in my neck of hte woods. I want a 900 SPG!

Feedback would be appeciated. I can also get a 1993 9000 CS for around $2500, maybe less.

Drew

·
Registered
18,382 Posts
If you want you can have my sexay 1987 900 S four door, black, nice interior, new tranny (from an SPG no less), the only problem is the front fenders are rusty. New tires! And I'll drive it to you :lol:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts