SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone live in or around Long Beach, California that can recommend a good Saab tech? I just purchased a 1991 900S and need a tune-up. Also, are there any modification kits for headlights to make them look like the older model 900 that ended in 1986?

Thanks,
Albert

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
get the older headlights and fit them to your car. I've seen pics of a guys '89 with '86 lights and it looked fine.

·
Banned
5,841 Posts
There is a Saab garage in Hawthorn or Torrance? i think its Torrance, Maple Avenue, the parts guy does homers and knows his 900s, he retro fitted headlights on his 900.

·
Registered
304 Posts
It's a bit of a drive, but I go to SAAS (Swedish Asian Auto Service) off of Grand Avenue in Santa Ana. They've always given been good prices for my repairs. You might want to try them if you want. But like I said. From our area it's a ways away.

Here's their number.

714-972-1216

·
Banned
5,841 Posts
I think its shocking how few good garages there are in LA for Saabs, infact how few good garages there are full stop:cheesy:

A&M autos has 1 smart automan, 130 Prairie Avenue just off Elsegundo, there must be some one more local to you? I am sure Santa Ana has great Saab mechanics but its a drive and a half from where you are :lol: but if your willing to drive there is a chap in Fresno i can recommend:cheesy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts