SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
8.000km and no problems to report, I also would like to add that I have all the extras that you can have on the car except sun roof and there has not been any problems at all with NAV, phone or electronics.

·
Registered
51 Posts
800 miles. No problems so far, knock on wood, except for a buzz in the driver's side door. It's a beautiful machine.

I had the car up around 85-90 for the first time yesterday. I'm trying to take it easy for the first 1,000-1,200 mi. I did feel a noticeable pull to the left, so I may have that looked at, but it's definitely not a big issue. Hopefully.

·
Registered
143 Posts
6200 miles, no problems. Never thought about owning a SAAB, glad I do. Never thought I would have an automatic, glad I do. The price per fun quotient can not be touched. Great mpg vs performance, wow. This is the best car I have ever owned. For me it has the right amount of luxury and techno gadgets. I LOVE it more every day.

·
Registered
48 Posts
2100 miles, 1.9 150 TiD

1. Into shop to have missing wiring loop fitted for AUX IN
2. Engine Malfunction light and loss of acceleration, into shop for new particle filter and that seems to have sorted it
3. Now got quite a major constant and very loud rattle coming from the dash I assume its something they havent tied in properly during the fitting of AUX
4. AUX IN still not working so its going back to the shop AGAIN !!! ;oops:

Love the car but not too happy with this, into the dealer 3 times in 4 months is just not good enough!

·
Registered
240 Posts
6100 miles, all I can say is i think i murdered my clutch a little bit in the snowy weather... stupid all seasons... other then that.. no problems that arn't my own fault.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts