SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked around but I can't find much of anything on this. Do they make a lock bolt for 2004 9-3 rims? I'd kind of like to get some for my wheels. I'm considering taking a job for a while in Mexico and have this strange feeling that my wheels might disappear if I don't do something to keep them attached.

(*NOTE: This is not a barb at Mexico, I absolutely LOVE Mexico, it's just that the realities of the place dictate that you take extra precautions, especially with cars like the Saab).

Can I just purchase a set and install them on my own or do I have to go through a dealer? Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
20,352 Posts
Acidradio said:
I looked around but I can't find much of anything on this. Do they make a lock bolt for 2004 9-3 rims? I'd kind of like to get some for my wheels. I'm considering taking a job for a while in Mexico and have this strange feeling that my wheels might disappear if I don't do something to keep them attached.

(*NOTE: This is not a barb at Mexico, I absolutely LOVE Mexico, it's just that the realities of the place dictate that you take extra precautions, especially with cars like the Saab).

Can I just purchase a set and install them on my own or do I have to go through a dealer? Thanks!
http://www.genuinesaab.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=37&products_id=150

You can install them yourself. They just take the place of one of your regular bolts.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This part will work with a 2004? It says it's for previous generation 9-3 and 900.

·
Super Moderator
20,352 Posts
Send an email to Nick and ask.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will do. Thank you for pointing me to that part :)

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Diggs said:
http://www.genuinesaab.com/catalog/...products_id=150

You can install them yourself. They just take the place of one of your regular bolts.
Acidradio said:
This part will work with a 2004? It says it's for previous generation 9-3 and 900.
Just received word from GenuineSaab that this part does indeed work with the 2003+ 9-3SS. Once again, thanks for pointing me at that one :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts