SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I also have loads of Classic 900 spares various from 1976 onward's including an earlier cylinder head that would need some work and a couple of later 16 valve in very good condition which could probably virtually go straight on. A set of good alloys with tyre's came off of my K reg 900 which sadly gave up the ghost last year, a couple of odd spare wheels and tyre's,a set of early alloys (no hole for the later pin to locate).The Tow Bar that came off of my K reg with electrics and another without. All sorts of relays etc some from forty odd years ago! A couple of radiators, plastic trim, including used underskirt I didn't get a chance to fit to my K reg, various hoses difficult to get now! All spares going cheaply. Give me a call, I will try to help.
Good Luck. Brian

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you have any of the wide (30mm not 20mm) wheel arch trims and where are you located in London? Might be interested in other stuff too. What seats do you have?
Hello,
Sorry I haven't been back to you before, I have been tied up. I am in Wimbledon SW London. I don't have any seats but a lot of mechanical parts/relays etc.The wide arch trims are difficult to get hold of, I will check as I might have one and will let you know? Better to phone me if you need something quickly.

Good luck. Brian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts