SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Fiancee and I bought our first Saab in February, and have fixed it up pretty nicely since. After fixing a minor Power Steering leak, putting on new tires, a fresh synthetic oil change and a detailing, it is feeling pretty good. Except for the key fob, which felt like it was made of soft modeling clay, and the buttons holding on like a child's tooth about to fall out (our 6 year old just lost her front teeth, LOL) I just replaced the key fob shell with an aftermarket from ebay. it makes a big difference, I feel better giving the key to valet, so they don't hold it like it's a dead rat. Until I can get a spare key this is good. ( i'm a little wary of those "NEW" from Ebay ones after reading about programming problems)
Next up- new headlight housings! We tried to buff it clear again, but it's still cloudy.

I got my key fob shell from
http://www.ebay.com/itm/20077119051...iewitem=&sspagename=ADME:L:OC:US:3160&vxp=mtr

·
Registered
208 Posts
just buy a new key fob in the bag and you wont have programming issues. I think some dealers have them now. I paid 180 for mine in the days they were not around at all. 55 to program it at Saab.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.