SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey...I just got a message on my SID saying Front Light Failure...I had replaced the both front lights about a month to 2 months ago...could that be it? or would it be something else? Im lookin for any ideas so I know where to start looking. Thanks for any feedback:D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Incorrectly fitted plugs can also trigger the warning, check that your plugs are the right way round (that happened to me once)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually I just saw that the headlights are the low beams that are not working n the high beams do turn on. Does dat mean it is the bulbs directly? i changed about a month ago n burned out already??:nono;

·
Registered
19,441 Posts
Actually I just saw that the headlights are the low beams that are not working n the high beams do turn on. Does dat mean it is the bulbs directly? i changed about a month ago n burned out already??:nono;
If they are both not lighting, I'd suspect the infamous orange relay needs repair or replacement. If it's just one, then it's time for a bulb. FYI - don't touch the bulb during installation, oil or suck form your fingers can cause a hot spot and early failure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts