SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 1965 T-Bird I bought it from the orig owner after he drove it from California. I did everything myself but the paint and chrome. And my first car 72 Grand Prix. Then I bought a 76 MG Midgit. Both those I restored and wish I kept. Im not leting go of the Bird.

·
Registered
232 Posts
My 95 FD under the knife. :cry:
I really have no better pics of it. It's covered with misc. debris while I complete the single turbo conversion.

I hard rain washed a bunch of mud in the garage. I'm still pissed about that. I need a better sealing garage door.

·
Premium Member
12,576 Posts
Below shows the 9000 next to one of the 900's [and a relatives 9-3]...

And we have a 9-5 also...

·
Registered
3 Posts
well i used to rock this 50cc monster for awhile. got rid of it back in Feb of this year.

i also had this till March of this year.

and i had this till August of this year.

and i still have my jeep(my first toy)

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
mikeucr said:
You know some people might have you commited for 4 black Saabs...LOL
I think he has a Grey Talladega as well and a couple more for parts and one that he's fixing the clutch on????

I don't think that's too many SAABs. One can never have too many good cars :cool: ;)

It's an expewnsive hobby though :cheesy:

Great looking cars Raggy. I see which car got the 18s and the calipers :cheesy:

I wish dasaabguy pot up pics of the Viggen, the old 900, the 9-5 and the Impala. He has a collection of the best looking cars around :cool:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Here's the "toy"..... 67MGB GT 38K miles, mini lite center spline wheels, some tweaks. Others include: Saab 900s, green, looks like all others but no rattles, shimmy's or shakes.... 1990 K2500 extend cab, 4x4 long bed, no pic needed it's big, red, and ugly but has 318K miles on original 5.7L, leaks but doesn't burn (still smokes the tires)!

http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8671&stc=1

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
New to the forums and Saabs, here's a picture of my 5 speed 95 Discovery. This was taken somewhere in the Cascade mountains of Washington.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I only have my Saab and a bicycle. Raggy is your new 9-3 convert THAT much better than the old 9-3?

I was thinking of an upgrade oneday and never driven a new gen 9-3 convert or sedan.

Cheers M.

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
musky said:
I only have my Saab and a bicycle. Raggy is your new 9-3 convert THAT much better than the old 9-3?

I was thinking of an upgrade oneday and never driven a new gen 9-3 convert or sedan.

Cheers M.
He said it's a relative's 9-3.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I only have a couple handy, but here's the Eclipse I just put togther....

Got it for $400 as a shell. put the motor/turbo/IC/suspension.. blah blah blah Together. Unfortunately, It's already destroyed the clutch...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Define cool... Some may not agree that car #1 is cool, but I sure do! :cheesy:

Here's my current collection. Possibly overkill for just two people, but we like toys!

1) 1969 Abbott & Hast Ford hearse

2) My new car - 1998 Saab 900S

3) 2001 Ford Cobra Mustang

4) 2002 Range Rover

5) 1970 Century Cheetah runabout

Past collection includes, though some aren't very interesting (in alphabetical order):

1985 Audi 5000CS
1999 Audi A8
1965 Austin Mini
1966 Austin Mini police car
1988 Buick hearse
1989 Buick hearse
1966 Cadillac ambulance
1974 Cadillac ambulance
1974 Cadillac hearse
1979 Cadillac hearse
1965 Chevrolet C/10 hotrod pickup
1952 Chrysler Crown Imperial limousine
1970 Dodge Superbee
1998 Nissan Sentra
1961 Oldsmobile ambulance
1989 Oldsmobile hearse
1992 Oldsmobile 98 “The POS”
2001 Saab 9-5 wagon
1991 Volkswagen Fox
1995 Volkswagen Passat
1999 Volvo S70

Adam

·
Registered
225 Posts
wooow....that's exactly my next project on my Land Rover Discovery II - front bumper+winch+lights+hit the mountain....nice..nice...

itishercar said:
New to the forums and Saabs, here's a picture of my 5 speed 95 Discovery. This was taken somewhere in the Cascade mountains of Washington.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts