#1 ·
Here is mine
:) The first pic is more recent

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·

. :cool:

#4 ·
Here is mine,will add engine pics after last up-blinging.

#4,264 ·
Nice upgrade!

Could you describe or explain in detail your Stage III upgrade process and tell me if you are happy with it. How much did you invest in the upgrades? Was it worth your effort? Does it effect the longevity of the block? Did you receive adequate J.R.O.I., Joy return on investment to justify the upgrades to a skeptical wife?

#3,569 ·
He needs mine - it comes prepared for saabmersion:

Come on guys. go big with the boat or go home. Siren 17. Phew...
MacGregor 26D~!
Funny thing is I am looking at getting the exact same Siren 17! My MacGregors are going into charter in the North Channel this summer and I need something to tool about on the lake at home with.
Here it is... I've ofically made on offer of... I'll haul it off if I can have it. I Hope to hear if I get it later this week.

Attachments

#17 ·
Sorry for the crappy pics, I have been working on fixing/modding my car so much it becomes hard to get up to date pictures.

As it sits now:

Old wheels:

#19 ·
stipud said:
Mudflaps too! The side of your car is too clean :lol:
Group buy?

I agree with you :p

#20 ·
stipud said:
Cambio... that settles it! I need some RK's dammit!

Mudflaps too! The side of your car is too clean :lol:
Yeah they came on the car when I bought it. I REALLY want Aero side skirts though, and apparently they do not fit with the flaps. I suppose I could paint the stock skirts, but I really like how the Aero skirts stick out flush with the body. Maybe I could mod them to make it all fit.

Side note: 235/40/17s on 8" wide BBS wheels do not fit in the fenders! But my god it looks awesome, I just need to find a fender roller now.

Reactions: GLACIER BLUE 95
#685 ·
Yeah they came on the car when I bought it. I REALLY want Aero side skirts though, and apparently they do not fit with the flaps. I suppose I could paint the stock skirts, but I really like how the Aero skirts stick out flush with the body. Maybe I could mod them to make it all fit.

Side note: 235/40/17s on 8" wide BBS wheels do not fit in the fenders! But my god it looks awesome, I just need to find a fender roller now.
who needs a fender roller? (5:16 in my favorite) :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWMKM6wcvEo

#21 ·
Xtreme had painted sills :cool:

And stickers for a short time too ;oops:

#26 ·
heres mine: i love pics lol