SaabCentral Forums banner
4621 - 4639 of 4639 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
We sold our sedan a few years ago. It was recently for sell again locally and we decided to not pick it back up. I saw it today at a local 7-11 beat to hell and back. Pretty sad!
OOOFFF that's more than beat up

Reactions: soybean1955

·
Registered
128 Posts
Amazing! What are the miles on this ride and what's the thing on the repair/replace agenda after the nice wash you've already given :).
Thanks! It has 160k miles. It had a CEL for the common DIC issue but it also came with a new OEM DIC so I replaced that. So far so good. Planning on doing a interior detail (it was sitting for while) and the usual maintenance things like fluids & brakes. I will also be replacing all the bad rubber around the suspension. It also doesn't have A/C so I'll have to get around to fixing it but thankfully it is winter now haha.

·
Registered
2005 Saab 9-5 Aero
24 Posts
Thanks! It has 160k miles. It had a CEL for the common DIC issue but it also came with a new OEM DIC so I replaced that. So far so good.
That's a steal, and I am very happy for you :). Wishing you luck with the car and the regular maintenance/repairs, and keep us posted as you do the rubber bushings etc. (I am due a subframe bushing change, frankly been dreading it a bit because it is my daily driver :)).

4621 - 4639 of 4639 Posts