SaabCentral Forums banner
4,421 - 4,440 of 4,728 Posts
The seasons are changing

While on the road, I saw a photo op so pulled off to the side, staged the "pose" and took a couple of shots.
Front lip needs some paint, but overall with 290,000 Km the Saabllennium Falcon is still solid.

While on the road, I saw a photo op so pulled off to the side, staged the "pose" and took a couple of shots.
Front lip needs some paint, but overall with 290,000 Km the Saabllennium Falcon is still solid.
These cars just look too good!

My 2000 9-5 Aero. 2.3L Turbo, 5 speed manual. This is my first Saab and first Turbo car. It was love at first drive. Always been a Car guy but raised around nothing but American Muscle Cars and would've never believed I'd love an import like I do the Saab. It never fails to elicit smiles and laughter. My wife absolutely adores the Car as well as my 2 closest friends who are hardcore JDM guys.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

My 2000 9-5 Aero. 2.3L Turbo, 5 speed manual. This is my first Saab and first Turbo car. It was love at first drive. Always been a Car guy but raised around nothing but American Muscle Cars and would've never believed I'd love an import like I do the Saab. It never fails to elicit smiles and laughter. My wife absolutely adores the Car as well as my 2 closest friends who are hardcore JDM guys.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk
Very nice!

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

4,421 - 4,440 of 4,728 Posts