SaabCentral Forums banner

21 - 40 of 4498 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,211 Posts
Xtreme had painted sills :cool:

And stickers for a short time too ;oops:


.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Old pics - it looks much better now that i de-pumpkinized it and added a SAAB vanity plate :D





I will take new pics once i get my RK2s, tint, and mesh the grill! (i cant wait!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
heres mine: i love pics lol







 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,597 Posts
so u are getting some Rk's?
zul said:
Old pics - it looks much better now that i de-pumpkinized it and added a SAAB vanity plate :D





I will take new pics once i get my RK2s, tint, and mesh the grill! (i cant wait!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,597 Posts
sweet deal, my indy here has a few Aeros he bought from the Vail Police that I am trying to get some parts from. but he is being tight!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,845 Posts
I wish my RK's were in good shape... :x

P.S. Kermit, where did you see that picture as the new 9-5?! I WANT IT! :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
my rk's are in horrible shape too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,774 Posts
my car: 04 aero, 5 speed. In winter mode with custom painted vikings:



the aero with summer wheels and carbon roof wing (also not pictured BSR catback, prosport boost gauge, and some other items;) ):





wife's car: 99 9-5 lpt, 5 speed. nordic stage 2. Eibach.Bilstein suspension. intake, hyperboost valve, Remus catback, 3.5 Bar FPR, boot spoiler, decor panel and more.





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
805 Posts
abdukted1456 said:
my car: 04 aero, 5 speed. In winter mode with custom painted vikings:



the aero with summer wheels and carbon roof wing (also not pictured BSR catback, prosport boost gauge, and some other items;) ):





wife's car: 99 9-5 lpt, 5 speed. nordic stage 2. Eibach.Bilstein suspension. intake, hyperboost valve, Remus catback, 3.5 Bar FPR, boot spoiler, decor panel and more.





Did you guys go on a winery tour with NYSOC last summer?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
117 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Here is my recent purchase.....haven't driven it much yet

Sadly it is sitting in my Mum's garage waiting for Hirsch for to hand pick the grains of iron sand that will make the replacement rotors (I kid - they are sitting somewhere in the UK waiting for the pads to arrive -it's only been 3 weeks!).

The original wheels are stuffed so it is currently sitting on these horrible TSW's
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,774 Posts
rolly said:
Hi Everyone,

Here is my recent purchase.....haven't driven it much yet

Sadly it is sitting in my Mum's garage waiting for Hirsch for to hand pick the grains of iron sand that will make the replacement rotors (I kid - they are sitting somewhere in the UK waiting for the pads to arrive -it's only been 3 weeks!).

The original wheels are stuffed so it is currently sitting on these horrible TSW's
Beautifull!
 
21 - 40 of 4498 Posts
Top