SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have had car now for over a month and all is fine - save for this slight clunk or thud when the left rear hits bigger bumps. Sounds like the suspension is almost loose. Any suggestions? The right side sounds fine when it is an isolated bump in the road on that side only. Dealer said that it has a sport suspension and those are normal noises - I said they were wrong.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I think I may have the same thing. It sounds like the suspension is loose or something.

I've not been able to get under the car and check it out. Might just be exhaust or something i dunno.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have the same noise from the rear suspension at both sides.

I also had a clunking noise from the front suspension specially when steering at low speeds. The problem at the front is solved by the dealer who replaced a couple of bearings -don't know where-. He said it is known problem.
As for the rear problem he ordered a pair of new dumpers and I am waiting to put them on. He ensured me that this will solve the problem.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I'm not by any means saying nothing is wrong but I had the same problem and it turned out the flat tire tools that rest in the spare tire in the trunk were bouncing around with every bump

1 - 5 of 5 Posts