SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I just picked up a leather shift boot and now the ugly bristle brush style e-brake 'boot' is driving me nuts. Let me know if you have one and a price (shipped to 54601).

Thanks,
Shane

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Hey All,

I just picked up a leather shift boot and now the ugly bristle brush style e-brake 'boot' is driving me nuts. Let me know if you have one and a price (shipped to 54601).

Thanks,
Shane
Do they even make this for the 900? I would be interested in one, or at least retrofitting one on my 9000 from a 9-3/9-5 if that's possible!

·
Registered
'02 9-5 Aero Wagon, '88 SPG, '02 Viggen Vert, '01 Viggen 4dr, +Triumphs & MGs
1,749 Posts
for the 9000 the one from the 9-5 may fit. the 9-3 I think will not - different setup.

Also state of nine sells a leather ebrake kit. Saaboheme was just selling a complete leather setup but might be sold.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I emailed StateOfNine and was told that their black leather brake boot will arrive sometime mid July. The tan one is still in stock.

·
Premium Member
11,181 Posts
for the 9000 the one from the 9-5 may fit. the 9-3 I think will not - different setup.

Also state of nine sells a leather ebrake kit. Saaboheme was just selling a complete leather setup but might be sold.
As far as I know right now the full leather set is sold, although I have not yet received an unambiguous affirmative on that from the prospective purchaser. Shaner, I will PM you if if the deal falls through.

Pictures are here. I posted at the end of the thread that the sale was confirmed so I would not raise false hopes in anyone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts