SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for one as a gift to a newly minted Saab enthusiast. Shipping from the UK is outrageous and the eBay ones seem to be quite expensive. Would someone direct me where I could find this please.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For the more experienced DIYer, I would agree. However, for the neophyte, a Haynes manual is reasonable bridge between the Owner's Manual and the WIS.

So...if someone could help me find a reasonably priced Haynes for the 9-3 (1998-2003) manual, I would be appreciative. Or perhaps someone has one sitting on a shelf that could be "graduated" on to someone less informed.

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
I wish I had done something more with the writings of PMI, rather than just bookmark them.
But then, IIRC, he never pulled a rack, as I am doing, for the next ten days, if necessary..
Shipping has become expensive, has it not, but a comic book from England is not that expensive.....for me it as 8 to 12 dollars, from the publisher.
Waste not your time with Amazon or eBay, go to the source..:cheesy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.