SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Still in planning phase, should have final plan in place Wednesday 4 Jan and updated both here and over at outside saab.
Saab event for the Lancaster / Willow Grove PA will be worth attending. This is the tentative plan. I'll be leading up a gathering at Saab of Willow Grove while Julie will be heading up a team at Kelly Saab in Lancaster. The gatherings are to begin at 10am, 14 Jan.

Around 1200 both groups (if you so desire to participate) will depart their respective host dealerships and convoy to Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, PA. The trip to Longwood Gardens is about a hour from either Lancaster or WG. Admission to Longwood is around $15 per person, $12 PP if we get a group of 15 or more.

Free parking and from what I have heard, a very nice place to visit. If you want to just convoy, arrive to take a few group pics and then leave, I don't think it will be a problem, we just can't loiter at the parking lot.

www.longwoodgardens.org

We can choose to finish the day there or hit a local eatery.

email Jim at Saabwillowgrove (a t ) gmail (dot) com

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so far, not much in interest, one other besides me, my wife and son... all bringing our Saabs.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Living in Delaware... Longwood is 15-20 min from me up RT52. Kelly is an hour or so. Not sure how long it would take to get to Willow Grove...

Any chance I can just hook up with you at Longwood instead?

It would likely be me in my '11 9-4x, and my wife is trying to decide if she should ride with me, or bring her '08 9-3Aero

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Car had a few hiccups today. So Im still not 100% on this. Im hoping everything will be fine
that sucks. worst case scenario, talk to MR.SAAB (sorry i forgot his name) and drive his car for him, since he's getting that knee surgery :lol:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice to see some more turn out. Anyone can just meet at Longwood, we should be there around 1pm ish.

fivestar, thanks for the bump

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Since nothing is really going on in the DC area count me in, will go up to lancaster and then meet you all there. I think also another person is coming.
glad to see you along and hopefully you wont see my combi's rear wheel and say WTF?

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
So who is going to lancaster and who is going to Willow grove?
Starting up a list, pick your spot.....

Willow Grove:
1. 74stingray (x3)
2 FiveStar (poss x2)

Lancaster:
1.Julie
2.kanundrum
3.pacotaco

Longwood Gardens:
1.Mark_Venture (x2)

1 - 20 of 69 Posts