SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I ever see this beautiful car again and the driver, I'll be sure to ask for her number. Anyways, it was a beautiful Arc with the accessory spoiler, the one that overhangs on end. Black 9-3 with tinted windows, just light enough to be legal. Mass plates. Got a kick out of having some fun driving at accelerated speeds on i-95 in my Linear 2.0t vs her 2.0T engine. Here's hoping another saab owner also knows about this site. LoLz

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LoL, I knew I should have done something drastic like sideswipe her to pull over. Darn I guess it only works in movies, oh well. I-95 in CT is turning into Saab heaven so that's good to see a few more 9-3's out there but not too many that gives you the feeling that everyone else has this car.

·
Registered
251 Posts
There's always been a TON of Saabs in Stamford, CT. Most of them are from around 99-2003, but i've seen some classic 900's and some newer ones. Still looks like nothing else on the road.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Used to see a ton of Saabs in that area of CT as their North American Headquarters was located in Orange, my old stomping grounds.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts