SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
I noticed when I fixed my SID ribbon connector that the indicator clicker speaker is mounted on that motherboard. So I suppose that's the place to look.

·
Registered
888 Posts
+1.

Apparently there's nothing special about the speaker - replace with one of same resistance (or whatever it is speakers are rated in).

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Some guys used to buy one from Radio Shack but their inventory is very different these days. They might not sell one that works any more.

If you get prefer the easy solution over the economical one, I have a couple SID's in good conditon for sale.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some guys used to buy one from Radio Shack but their inventory is very different these days. They might not sell one that works any more.

If you get prefer the easy solution over the economical one, I have a couple SID's in good conditon for sale.
how much?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Mine doesn't click also - and it totally freaked out some passengers I had. The whole Saab experience (key in the centre) - SID start commands, and the trip computer... amazed them.
This was the same crowd that said I was crazy sinking cash into a 20-year-old car.
I've slowly been teaching them about Saabs from that point on..:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts